Thursday, October 6, 2016

Blog Research #1

5 favorite toys when i was younger was Nerf guns, electrical toy cars, bakugan toys, marvel action figures, and razor scooters. 5 new favorite TV shows, Marvel Agent of Shields, Flash, Green Arrow, Empire and Power. 5 Best NFL color rush uniforms, Buccaneers, Giants, Patriots, Seahawks, and Vikings.
 All these items and tv shows i picked for my favorites are because they all interest me. They get my attention. I didn't really have much toys but the toys I did have where the ones I liked the ones i played with the most. I don't really watch tv but when I do im watching these shows because im into mostly action shows. The Color Rush Uniforms are the best they all look cool but i chose the ones that caught my eyes.
 All of this is pretty much all marketing. All these toys were bought and other famous toys could have been bought theres also action figures of all these tv shows which are being sold being the reason why all these shows are popular. People love these color rush uniforms and every person has a favorite color uniform which means that alot of people can buy these uniforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment